Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging 2 customer IDs in SOLMAN

giri_ayyagari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Friends,

Has any one tried merging 2 customer IDs in Solution Manager ( merging 2 different SOLMAN systems ) in to 1 solman. How do we handle Customer Ids for Managed systems? Is it require to change Custoem IDs for Managed Systems?

Post your thoughts, ideas and experiences

-Giri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Giri,

we have something as VAR scenario, where it allowed to manage N customers from one solution managers.

Kindly check https://websmp105.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001075532012E.PDF

Thanks

Jansi

giri_ayyagari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Jansi , I am trying to merge 2 SAP Customer ids(OSS) as part of landscape consolidation. i appreciate inputs

-Giri

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jansi,

The Link is not opening for me. Could you please let me know the exact link for the same.

Thanks

Ajitabh

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

Jansi has attached jet the guide to setup the configuration that you need, remember that this guide is for VAR escenario, you are able to do that if you manager licenses of that customer or both SAP customer numbers are from the same Company/group ( I think that this is Named CCOE ).

You also can do that if both customers are on enterprise maintenance, then you can merge both customers information on the same solution manager following SMaMS (Solution Manager as Managed Service), both customers are allow to use ITSM with the same solution Manager.

To allow that last, you have to follow the same Jansi Guide, but take that considerations:

- Don't run report  AI_SC_GET_SAP_CUSTOMER_NUMBERS.

- Maintain view V_AISAPCUSTNOS manually.

- Create one RFC sync to SAP with report SM_CONFIG_RFC.

- Then, download each customer data using REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT.

I hope that, this can help you.

Regards,

Lluis