cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authorization Screen Personas

0 Kudos

Hello,

After configuring the Screen personas customizing and transaction /N/Persos/admin_UI I started SP using SICF, testing the Connection, and I got the following screen:

For all of the three groups I created some authorisations using a customer specificnamed admin role, where the objects /PERS/AOBJ and /PERS/AUTH/ have full auth.

But when I press one of these I got the message that I do not have auths to perform.

I got the message below:

What is missing to be able to start any transaction for making a flavor?? Or do I have to grant authorisaions in front of this.

Using the Admin transaction I have linked the personas role to the systems that can be selected. (see below.

When I do a configuration check I got the message for the target system that the Server URL is not configured. Where do I have to do that??

And also when looking at the personas system I got the message That Clienaccespolicy.xml as well as crossdomain.xml are not configured.

I have found that I have to create thoose XML file, which I did, But where and how do I have to place thoose files and where and how do I have to connect them to my screen personas?

What I am I doing wrong?? Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Thanks both of you, it's very helpfull, Now I got a message that session has timed out, As far as I can see everything is ok. I would check based on OSS note 1867014 but that note isn' t released yet. What do I have to do?? Maybe in SITSPMON I have to do something, but what and wher, please help.

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kees,

That's an very old note. Please refer to Personas cumulative note#1964257 and verify if you have installed all the notes listed in it.

Thanks

Chinthan

0 Kudos

It seems that way, Yes I have found that cum note and I have made some changes but now I have the problemen that, when I test the service this is restarted time after time and can only be closed by closing the IE explorer. really Now I know why I'm not a basis consultant.

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kees,

Please check if system configuration under SPRO is correct. I would recommend opening a message with HTTP and R3 connection to system.

Thanks

Chinthan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kees,

Your URL needs to be just http://myhost.nl and authorization object /pers/aobj and /pers/auth are for Personas HTML (which is different from Personas Silverlight but both are packaged together in Personas 2.0). So as Tamas mentioned, please refer back to configuration guide.

Thanks

Chinthan

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Looks like you configured a main system - two connected (target) systems scenario. Is this what your goal is?

The 'You are not authorized to access this system' message is probably because the user you are trying to log on with doesn't have a Personas role assigned.

The server URL is configured in the IMG.

Seems like you are missing several installation / configuration steps. You should review the Installation and Configuration guide to see what is missing.

Take a look at this: http://scn.sap.com/community/gui/blog/2013/08/28/sap-screen-personas--how-to-configure-the-system-tr... and make sure you follow every step exactly as described.