cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with IDoc Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a Customer Master Interface with SAP ERP system at the receiving end. We are using IDoc receiver adapter with DEBMAS04.

I can see 11 messages successfully processed in SXMB_MONI as well as in RWB Message Monitoring for a particular time period. All the 11 messages are successful on the outbound side as well. However, only 4 messages have reached SAP ERP System (WE02).

I chacked the Inbound/Outbound queues, SM58 logs, but could not find anything there.

I found that only 4 messages can be seen in IDX5 transaction. It does not show remaining 7 messages.

Any idea where these messages could be ?

Regards,

Riyaz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riaz,

check with we02, direction as 2 and check the correct date and time periods, check the actual error in receiving side,

also check with sm58 for * user all users

Also check the correct date and time some time in advance

and some time later , date also give and check

check the below links

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/10/27/idoc146s-not-reaching-xi133-not-posted-in-the-receiver-sap-systems133 - Idoc’s not reaching XI…. Not posted in the receiver SAP

Idoc erros - http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/content.htm

IDoc erros troubleshooting - /people/raja.thangamani/blog/2007/07/19/troubleshooting-of-ale-process

idoc erros - http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/content.htm

Hope these help...

Regards

Kiran..

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>>I chacked the Inbound/Outbound queues

did you check all of them ?

>>>>SM58 logs

did you put * as a user ?

did you check SM58 on XI right ?

>>>We02

did you put only date and IDOC type as parameters ?

for more about IDOCs:

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/10/11/xi-new-book-mastering-idoc-business-scenarios-with-sap-xi"><b>Mastering IDoc Business Scenarios with SAP XI</b></a>

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

I checked all the queues (by putting * in the queue name in SMQ1/Q2)

I chacked SM58 on XI box with * as user

I put date as well as time in WE02

Point to note here is that - IDX5 transaction in XI shows only 4 entries which is same as what I could see in WE02 in SAP ERP. But SXMB_MONI shows 11 entries all successful on the outbound side as well.

No idea where 7 IDocs are?

Regards,

Riyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michal and Kiran,

The problem was not actually a problem!

The messages were sent at around midnight 12am. In IDX5 dates corresponded to 29/3/07 while in SXI_MONITOR it showed 30/3/07. Hence the confusion.

I could figure this out by putting the message IDs from SXI_MONITOR in the IDX5 Message ID field.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Riyaz