Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order stock not considered in rescheduling

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SD colleagues,

We have sales orders with planning strategy 82, which means that they trigger production orders immediately and the material is placed in the sales order stock upon production.

We have an issue with rescheduling of these SO's if the production order is delivered earlier than expected. BOR (trs V_V2) claims that there are no entries in the backorder list and does nothing. If I go to the order in change mode and run new avail. check there, the screen with the prod. order pops up where I can accept the suggested production dates (in the past!) and then I get the SO confirmed immediately.

What I wonder is why the system never checks that there is already stock available! While would it need to reschedule the (already completed) production order? I assume this is also the reason that BOR program doesn't pick up the SO. Note that displaying the availability in the SO shows that the sales order stock is considered. Only if I ask to reschedule the SO, the system ignores the stock.

I suspect that there's something in the planning strategy 82 which makes the system to ignore the stock when I ask for rescheduling. But I don't see what.

TIA for any ideas,

Raf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

adithya_velide
Participant
0 Kudos

HI raf.

in the screen  (ovz9) scope of check , please make sure the fields include production orders, and include sales requirements, and include deliveries be checked. And to process back orders please make sure the availability check field in material master field should not be 01, 

and assign the combination 02 and BO in that screen.

Regards,

adithya

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adithya,

We have the avail. check 02 in the material master and the settings for the combination 02/AE (this is the checking rule used in VA02) are as you describe.

I don't understand where do you want me to assign BO. We don't have such checking rule defined for 02.

Moreover, I don't understand why you mention production orders, sales requirements and deliveries. I don't have problems with these. They are considered; it is the stock (sales order stock) which is not.

BR

Raf

adithya_velide
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi. I mentioned BO. It is the checking rule to perform back order process in the standard.and one more point I forgot to mention that , there is a field called fixed days and quantities. Please make sure you have to uncheck that.

To perform back order process this 2 fields are mandatory.

1. Availability check field should be individual requirements.

2.fixed days and quantities field should be uncheck.

If you process back orders v_ra then you will see ghe list of orders.

Hope its clear.

Regards,

Adithya

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

Adithya had already identified the place where the issue is. You should only be refining your scope of AC for your functionality to work fine.

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you all for answering.

I have got an answer from SAP that this functionality simply doesn't exit, note 1567491: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1567491.

I am closing the thread.

BR

Raf