cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with page break - double header but no records after first header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I would like to avoid situation where at the bottom of a page is only header line, and other records are displayed on next page with header line.

So i'd like to display header line and at least one record on one page and other records on next page, or entier table should start from next page.

See image of problem:

If someone have a suggestion, please share.

Thanks
Marko

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marko

It is very simple

Go to 'object' pallet of header row -> in 'pagination' section just check the 'keep with next' check box.

Regards

Shai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shai,

I tried like millions of combinations and decided to create form from scratch. Now it works. I'm not sure what the problem was... i think it might be some kind of a conflict between "Keep With Next" and "Allow Page Breaks Within Content". Anyway, thanks a lot!

Regards,

Marko

0 Kudos

hi Shai

your answer is helpful .

And i have the same requirement.In my scenario i have two rows as header hence for repeating both rows on subsequent pages, i have done grouping section but this group section doesn't have property "Keep With Next".so how can i avoid this phenomena.

any solution will be great help.

Thanks
Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

Did you try to wrap it in subform and then use "Keep with next"? Can you maby post a picture to see your situation?

Regards,
Marko

0 Kudos

Hi Marko

Header is Table Row as group as section , containing two headers rows ,we can not warp table row in subform  .

Please suggest any  other alternative solution .

Thanks

Jitendra

Answers (0)