cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Firmed Planned Orders with conversion indicator has no numbers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing one issue w.r.t. APO Firmed Planned Orders with conversion indicator has no numbers in it. These orders are not stuck in the CIF queues and not getting converted to production orders as well. Request to provide any ABAP report to rectify this problem.

Thanks,

Sarkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Supriyo,

Did you check your integration model for production orders? Did you have generated PDS for discrete manufacturing? Also did you check consistency with /SAPAPO/OM17 and /SAPAPO/TSCONS.

What is the error message when you try to do the conversion?

Thanks.

Regards, Marius

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Supriyo,

Please check the master data related to this firmed planned order like - product master, resource master, PDS/ PPM; whether the master data is consistent between ECC and APO.

Also, check if the integration models are active for the above master data in addition to integration models for planned order and production order.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Subhash

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarkar,

Do you see your orders when you execute the comparison report /n/SAPAPO/CCR?

Check also if you work with CIF post processing. If you do, check the /n/SAPAPO/CPP and see if you have your order there and what says the log.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am looking for some helpful answers beyond CPP1 and CCR and CQ...

Thanks,

Supriyo

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Supriyo

CCR is the t-code defined to fix this kind of inconsistencies. You have other report to delete the object, but that would not solve the problem.

Anyway, I would try to find what is the reason why you have the problem instead what program can clean it.

This is way I recommended to look at the error log in CPP. You can also review if you have the Production Versions in ECC vs the PPMs or PDSs in APO, or check your imodels.

Kind Regards,

Mariano