cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.11 message mapping generated classes on the file system

0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to recover message mappings from the file system auto-generated classes after a system crash.

We cant use backup because of some other reasons.

Some of the disc units have been damaged and we have limited access to file system of this corrupted disc.

I would like to recover auto-generated java class files of message mappings which are generated after an activation in the graphical message mapping tool.

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kerem

I am not sure if i understood your query, what i get from your query is Files are either deleted or corrupted in your file Operating system. If yes then this is not the right forum for your query.

BTW, there are several recovery tools available in the market to recover the files.

Regards

Osman

0 Kudos

Hello Osman,

First of all, thanks for your interest.

Secondly, The disc has been corrupted but a data recovery center is working on it. They can recover some of the data. If they can, then is it possible to use those recovered java classes that are generated when you activate any message mapping ?

Each message mapping has its own java class after the activation, I guess. It may be a .jar or a .class file. When you design a message mapping and activate it in the graphical mapping, PI generates a corresponding java class (or jar) on the file system. If we can recover some of those class files, can we use those files to get back the garphical mappings  ?

BR