Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation for Fact Sheet Apps is not working from Fiori Launchpad

MahendraJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I've configured the Embedded Search on HANA in SAP ERP 6.0 for Fiori Fact Sheet Issue. I can Search the Application from Search box via SAP Fiori Lanuchpad but I can't click on it. Nevertheless, nothing is happening upon clicking on it; remains in Idle State. No Movement...... tried to Debug and found that there are no Navigation getting created in Table.

Please refer the attached Screen Captures of Tables.

FYI: UI side- all is good. Gateway Side- All is Good. No error's in there......... Most important thing is, Fact Sheet Apps is working in a separate client of same ERP System (e.g. Navigation is not working in ABC 200 whereas Navigation is working in ABC 300)...... tried with ST05- No Luck, HTTP Trace in Google Chrome- No Luck, Deleted and recreated the Connectors- No Luck.

Any clue where to check or what is going wrong in Client 200 whereas Fact Sheet app and its navigation is working in Client 300 of same ERP system.

Highly appreciated on any pointers.

Thanking you,

~ Mahendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kulksari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

I am also facing teh same issue in configuring Fiori factsheets. Fiori search is working fine but when I click on particular search item it is not navigating to teh detailed screen.

Can you please tell me how you have resolved your issue.

Thanks

Sarika

MahendraJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sarika,

Can you please tell me the exact Error which is popping up while you are clicking on your Search Results. Is it something, "Could not start the app due to some configuration problem?"

KR,

~  MB

kulksari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

As shown in screenshot, search is working fine in fiori launchpad. I am not getting any error, when I click on header detail of the search item it is not navigating to the detailed screen. No response at all it is just idle.

Thanks

Sarika

MahendraJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sarika,

This is happening because there is no Change is getting updated in ESH_OM_AOTYPNBNT and ESH_OM_AOTYPNBN where the Navigation Targets are getting stored. Remove all the Entries from these Tables and then go to 000 client of Backend System. Execute "ESH_IEF_IMP_OM_UPDATE_CONTENT" in 000 client and after successful Run then do the same process in Default client of SAP System.

Note: Please take a Backup of Your System before you go with this.

FYI- This happens because of Client Copy

Hope this will help (I resolved the error with this approach but if you/ or Experts are having any other way around then always happy to know about it)

KR,

~ MB

kulksari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

I have followed all these steps mentioned but still there is no response.

The search item is not navigating to the detailed screen.

Thanks

Sarika

MahendraJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sarika,

Actually I Resolved the same with the steps I mentioned above. Apart from that, no Idea then but yes, you can check few more things like Connectors Details (for which client it is created) and or make a copy of some other client and check it out the same.

Or the last option- take SAP's Support.

KR,

~ Mahendra

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.