cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter a country for partner XXXX with type 'Requester' ..Urgent!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on Extended classic scenario and now when I am changing the PO which is already ordered it gives me the following error.

*Enter a country for partner XXXX with type 'Requester' * and the order has Awaiting Approval -status.

The PO which has been already ordered has two line items.Lateron line item 2 has been deleted and a new line item has been added as a result of which PO has the status awaiting approval and also gives the errror message that "Enter a country for partner XXXX with type 'Requester' .

I checked the requester detail and found that country is already maintained also the change version is active and PO cannnot be ordered as result of error message.

I have implemented SAP note 909012 but it was not helpful.

Also I have checked the consistency of the user and found to be ok.

Please let me know how this issue can be handled.

I am on SRM version BBPCRM 4.0 SAPKU40007

R/3 version 4.6 C SAPKH46C47

Rgrds,

Raj

I

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? We are having the same rror when trying to change and goods receipt an order.

Thanks,

Gary

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I know you said that you have checked the user but could you run again transaction users_gen with the REQUESTER user id ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

I checked the consistency of the requester again and there was no problem.

Could you provide me the solution at the earliest.

Rgrds,

Raj

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1-If you hold the PO with the error message and then get back to PO change mode, do you still have the error ?

2-Did you implement a badi for purchase order check , change or save ?

3- Does this error happens only for this PO ? or for others PO ?

4- Does this error happens with another user ? Try to change the PO (add your line item) from another user : what result do you get ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Refer to the following OSS notes.</u>

<b><b>Note 702787 - Message "Enter a country"

Note 806361 - Partner ID of the sold-to party in the SUS-MM scenario

Note 754356 - SUS-XI: Current SUS message mapping

Note 723026

Note 997763 - Order: Copying hierarchy items returns tax error</b></b>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for all the help.

None of the above mentioned SAP notes is applicable to me and the closest one was 702787 but the highest support package for this notes is SAPKU40005.

I am working on Extended classic scenario so the other notes are ruled out.

Rgrds,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please paste the code and short dump detials , if any, for better understanding and analysis.

Meanwhile, raise an OSS message with SAP as well.

Regards

- Atul

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case you use HR ALE, please read OSS note 907169 and redistribute user using HR/ALE replication.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

I am not using HR to replicate masterdata.

This problem is with particular requester only when I create a new PO with this requester the system asks me to Enter the country for partner with type requester.

Then in requester detail I have to maintain the country manually and this PO can be ordered lateron.

But for the previous PO which has the satus AA , in the requester detail the country is already defaulted then from where this message is appearing and why the PO has status Awaiting approval as we have activated the workflow WS14000075 workflow without approval for PO.

Also this problem I am facing recently only, previously it was working fine.

Regards,

Raj