cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with material staging.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We stage component for production using wm pp interface.

We have z tcode wherein  we call wm pp interface.    If we stage 10 component for the production order & confirm the staging TO.

If we scrap the material in production line for qty 2. Again if I go to stage 2 qty scrapped for the production order with same Z code it should create TR & TO for qty 2. But TR now is getting created with 10 Qty. After debugging we got to know that qty RESB-BDMNG is being used  to create transfer requirement which is 10 qty.

My question is as I have staged 10 qty for the production order as per the requirement & confirmed TO. Why this RESB BDMNG is still showing qty 10. This is causing issue as I want to stage 10 qty for production order but we are staging 20 qty ( 2 qty scrapped.)

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since it is a custom transaction designed specific to your need & requirement, I am afraid that SCN team member won't be able to provide much support as we are not aware about the  requirement detail and logic on which it was designed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

I just want to know that I have done staging through WM PP interface & confirmed TO  then why requirement qty BDMNG in the RESB is is not changed to 0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I check TBMNG in RESB that is also 0. As I have already created TR & TO & confirmed it why TBMNG qty is not updated.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BDMNG and TBMNG are the requirement quantity which doesn't get change upon transfer order confirmation, it will remain same once you perform the goods issue then you have to look for another field ENMNG- Quantity Withdrawn to check how much quantity got consumed against the requirement

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BDMNG is not changed as it is the only source of information that can tell you at any time in the future what the original required quantity was.

There is a second field ENMNG which has the withdrawn quantity. Further you have indicators, e.g. KZEAR for final issue and XLOEK deletion indicator which need to be considered to know how much is still open.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which staging indicator you are using for staging material?