SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP relationship replication between CRM to ISU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

I tried to replicate BP relationship using the BUPA_REL queue from CRM to ISU, but i can see BP is getting replicated individually to ISU using BUPA_MAIN queue, but the there is no relationship in ISU with the MKK contract partner which is maintained in CRM. I maintained all the setting as per SAP best practices. Now when i checked outbound queue in SMQ1, i can see R3ABUPA* entry is stuck in SYSFAIL. when i checked sysfail error it shows "Function module "CRM_BUPA_INBOUND_REL_MD" not found", but i maintained this FM in the CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU table as per SAP best practise.

Could someone help me to sought this out? Am i missing something here, because of this outbound queue throwing this error?

Kind regards,

Arnab.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

please check the documentation again. The function module is named CRM_BUPA_INBOUND_REL_MD. I don't think an inbound function module should be called during outbound processing. The error message "Function module "CRM_BUPA_INBOUND_REL_MD" not found" indicates that the function module is not present in the system in which.

In our system the function module is customized for the event CRMIN.

Christian

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

please check the documentation again. The function module is named CRM_BUPA_INBOUND_REL_MD. I don't think an inbound function module should be called during outbound processing. The error message "Function module "CRM_BUPA_INBOUND_REL_MD" not found" indicates that the function module is not present in the system in which.

In our system the function module is customized for the event CRMIN.

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the reply. The FM was in inactive status, hence the issue was occuring.

Kind regards,

Arnab.