cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on Abap proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created an abap client proxy in for R3 system UDV client 110 from outbound inteface , but I am not sure how to define the sender service.

Do I have to create the sender service udv_100 as a business system in SLD with its product and swc or do I have to create it in ID as a business service, if this is a case than do I have to choose the outbound interface for it .

How does XI know which service is sending the message by proxy.

any help would do , thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fadel,

You need to define UDV as a business s/y in SLD and use this as a sender service and mention corresponding outbound interface to it.

>>><i>How does XI know which service is sending the message by proxy.</i>

The RFC destination tat is mentioned in the integration configuration engine (Tcode---SXMB_ADM) of ur R/3 system will tell the XI which service is sending the message.

The class interface that has been generated in ur sproxy tcode will tell the XI which outbound interface is being triggered.

Hope u r clear.

Cheers,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

Thanks for your answer all.

I can se something is hapnning now in XI

Cheers .

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fadel

I have recently done the same scenario...i could help you out if you could explain your error in detail..

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru

Thansk for offering your help.

I am invoking a web service via an abap proxy , I am sending a request to a web service to register for a given course and I should get an answer back , (yes or no) and depending on the answer I should work further.

The proxy has been created without any problem in UDV client 110, when I run it with the requiered parameters according to the outbound interface , nothing happens in xi.

I think the problem is how to tell XI that is UDV 110, who is sending the request.

I have created all the objects in IR and in ID successfully.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Taha,

Is the data coming into XI from R3? If yes then you will see the message in sxmb_moni. If you dont see this message then the connections from R3 to XI is not done. Check this weblog for this connections:

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes you can use Business service for outbound .

You have to write a abap program to run/call the proxy.

see the below links

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/48/d5a1fe5f317a4e8e35801ed2c88246/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/ba/f21a403233dd5fe10000000a155106/frameset.htm

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/41e08c90-0201-0010-9197-d8774336...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0ae9874-109c-2910-f48a-e91f0cdd...

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/07/28/smarter-approach-for-coding-abap-proxies

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chilla.

Thanks for your replay.

I wrote an abap proxy program, but when I run it nothing happens inside xi , although the program runs well and write out a fault message error text.

I used the program in the blog

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

my doubt is with the sender service and how to tell xi that this R3 say , UDV client 100 is sending the request to webservice via proxy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

if u simply copied and used the same code as given in the blog,it wont write down anything,it only writes if there is any error.its just a sample code and doesnt write anythin.

refer to Sergio Oliveira's question in the end of the blog

thanx

ahmad

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies - Activate Proxy

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies - ABAP Server Proxy

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy - ABAP Client Proxy