cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completed orders in V.15 - Back orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having couple of orders ,which are fully delivered and billed.But still these orders are appearing in the V.15- back order list.Alo these orders are appearing in the delivery due list.

I want to understand why these orders are appearing in the V.15 and delilvery due list and what is the soluton for rectifying this problem.

Looking for immediate assistance.

Thanks in davance

regards,

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

Is your problem resolved. I have same problem as yours. It would be great if you can share the solution with me in case the issue is sorted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sachin,

Sometimes the Requirements transferred in SAP get distorted, so that even if the order is processed and completed, it still shows up on backorder.

Try running the report SDRQCR21. It regenerates the requirements.

Let me know if it works.

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ran the report SDRQCR21 ,but it didn't help.I ran this report in tes mode but my problematic order didn't appear in the output of the report.

regards,

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Please check Sales Order Quantity.Beause if the order quantity for a line in the sales order is given as 10 and if you delivery 8 items the remaining 2 times will be the Open items.and the 2 items will be apperaing in the V.15 as well Delveiry Due list.

Please Reward if really helpful,

Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

Order,delivered and billed qty are same.No open quantity available.

regardsa,

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the document flow getting updated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes document flow is aslo getting updated.

regards,

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

Did you get a solution to this?

I am facing the same issue.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

And the header status and line item status are all complete? Are any of the status on VBUK or VBUP in a partial mode?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

Header and Item status are completed.I checked VBUK and VBUP as copleted.

regards,

sachin