cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increasing Font size of UI elements Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can we increase the font sizes of UI elements text.

I heard we can do it by using Formattextview UI element with the help of HTML tags but i do not know how do we achieve it , i mean what is the process of doing that.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member620069
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in Text view UI element property 'Design' make it as header2 or others and try.

Regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already used the Design Property but i need the font sixze to be increased as we increase in word file.

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot have increased font size for UI texts. For Label UI you can set the 'design' property to 'Emphasized' to have bold font and For TextView UI, you can set the design to 'header1' to have bold and increased font.

hope this helps,

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Yes i have tried those things but in either of them font is not getting increased.

I want to increase the font size of the UI elements, why SAP is not provided this in web dynpro and also i heard it can be done using HTML tags for formattextedit UI element.

So can we achieve, if yes how to use that?

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to increase the font size of the UI elements

As mentioned, there is no provision to increase the font size unless you use your custom themes. You can use custom themes and set you own font size.

i heard it can be done using HTML tags for formattextedit UI element.

FormattedTextView/Edit is a specific UI element where you can place a Text(Value) inside it and for that text you can use html tags ( h1, h2... so on) to set the Font size for that specific texts. It will not applicable for Labels and TextViews in Web Dynpro abap.

hope this helps,

Regards,

Kiran