SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to adjust the time slice on ISU contract in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing with an issue in replication. The ISU contract had a product change via "Product Change in Same Document" action for the contract which resuled in time slice date change. This information got updated in the ISU contract but not showing up on the BP Factsheet. How do I change the end date for the 1st product in the backend? it normally determines the end date as Product change date minus 1 but for this specific contract the date did not get updated. Logs are not available since this is an old contract. Need to adjust the time slice as well as remove the error. Request your inputs please.

Rajeev

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

have you tried to perform a request load of this contract in CRM? Usually this should fix the error.

Christian

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

have you tried to perform a request load of this contract in CRM? Usually this should fix the error.

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Christian for suggesting delta upload from ISU to CRM. The request load did update the dates correctly in the backend CRM GUI i.e.,  when you view the transaction via CRMD_ORDER Item->Service Data, we can see the updated time slice with contract end dates for old product. However the same updated info does not reflect on the Fact Sheet for the BP. The snapshot still shows the same dates as mentioned above.

Secondly I would also like to know if the Contract item system status shows "contains errors", how do we go about debugging these errors?