cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry Inventory Manager 4.0 - not detecting serialized materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We're just facing another issue with the Goods Receipt process. We have created a couple of serialized materials for testing. However, when we download the POs, the application is not detecting these materials as serialized materials. The Serialized flag is not shown.

This is an issue because for this reason we're not able to receive these materials. When we try to transmit the local receipt done on the device, we're getting the error PostReceiptsSteplet - Maintain serial numbers for total quantity

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks again!!

-Omar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

An update...

Using ATE I was able to figure out that the field serialProfile on the complex table CTParts is getting updated. However, for the complex table CTWarehouseParts it's not!

That means that this is an issue that is only happening for materials that are warehouse managed.

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Omar,

Which  deployment scenarios are you using for IM 4.0 ?  a)  IM  b) Warehouse Management.

Thanks,

Manju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using the Warehouse Management 1.0 module.

We're performing:

• Goods Receipt (101, 501, 102, 122)
  • Put Away
  • Transfer between Bins (999)
  • Picking
  • Physical Inventory
  • Still pending on Good Issues... probably will do a GI for WO based on reservation.
jason_latko
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Omar,

I had a small part in WM 1.0 development.  I don't believe serialized materials are supported in the first release.  I would think that would be detailed in the release notes.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason,

Thanks for the information. After doing further research, I figured that would be the case. However, there's no mention of it on any of the documentation.

The User Guide states: "Materials Receipts function the same whether or not Warehouse Stock is enabled."

There are two notes related to the application release:

2035047 - Software Release Note - SAP Inventory Manager 4.0

2025152 - Release Restrictions Note - SAP Inventory Manager 4.0

None of the notes make any mention to serialized materials not being supported for Warehouse or IM stock.

Kind regards,

Omar

Answers (0)