cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Altering the rows with different colors in Row Repeater UI element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can we alter the rows of RowRepater UI element with different colors as we use use alternative in ALV.

For eg: If we have 5 rows can we make 1,3,5 with light blue and 2, 4 with plain color.

Can we achieve it..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Set the 'design' property of Row Repeater to 'alternating' instead of transparent, so that you can have altering colors.

hope this helps,

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for your reply.

Why does the Cell background property does not resembling anything even after changing with border, fill1,fill2 etc

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you set the design property to 'Alternating' the cellBackground won't work. The design property overwrites the background. 

If you have the design as 'Transparent' the cellBackground will appear and it will be same for all Rows.

hope this helps,

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran,

Thanks for your information.

Can we colour the rows in Row Repeater as we color the table rows or ALV or rows?

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Table, you can set the color to cells using cellDesign but for RowRepeater you cannot set colors like Table/ALV.  You can only use/set the standard sap colors( like sapcolor/primarycolr/secondarycolor etc) .

It's not possible to set colors to RowRepeater like in Tables.

hope this clarifies!

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran,

So we can use SAP colors in Row Repeater  and where can we assign these colors to Row repeater.

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a Group UI element in RowRepeater ( and place your TextView in the group) and set the design property of Group.

hope this helps,

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I have one more question.

Whenever we are clicking back button in second view it should navigate to first view.

I have called invalidate( ) method in Action(BACK) of second view.

After that i am going again to the second view,when i am doing this the second view is getting empty but my question is whenever we call second view WDDOINIT method should be called thereby node will get again populated.

Why WDDOINIT method is not getting called from going to first view to second view back and forth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I got it done by myself.

It depends upon the lifetime Property of View.

If we select lifetime as Framework Controlled then the view will be deleted with the component.

and on selecting lifetime as When Visible then the view instance will be deleted whenever we come out out of that view.

So my issue is resolved on selecting lifetime property as Visible...

Please correct me if am wrong Kiran.

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, that's correct.

Regards,

Kiran

Answers (0)