cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG-F 7.0 SP01 Multiple Objects Processing & change request type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I used function "Create hierarchy for cost center group" to get a blank change request number,  then I was trying to use function "Process hierarchy for cost center group" to create a brand new cost center and a brand new cost center group and then do the assignment of the cost center/cost center group. All I intended to do is to create one change request to contain 3 objects. I was able to save it all in one change request number. However, the change request is currently NOT under the workflow management meaning the chagne request is stuck in waiting for final processing status. If a change request is containning one type of the change, then the change request can be final processed, and then got approved through workflow configuration.

Would there be something else I need to configure if I wanted to build the 3 objects (create cost cneter, create cost center group, and complete assignment of these two) in one change request? Isn't it supported at all?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear LUO,

Any error your getting,what i gather from your question is that there is no workflow is present.

Please check whether workflow steps are configured.

Coming to assigning the all object in one CR is not advisable,you are trying to create and assign the cost center Group in one request.

regards

shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Thanks!