cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Pack sizes in Inbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team ,

I have one issue in OBD which product is having the different Pack sizes in ECC and in EWM having single Pack size. The Both Pack sizes are keeping in same location.

The problem is when Picker starts picking using the Hand Held Terminals , system is not allowing to change the pack size.

Do anybody having the Idea how to achieve this  ? The device has to automatically show the right pallet / box or it should allow to change / modify the pack size on device.

Many thanks

Ganeshan .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganeshan,

When you run same tcode of RF on dextop do u get same issue.

And check if you run same flow with out RF then does it works. You will stop out the actual problem and will help us to tell solution.

Also in that case check, does system expecting exception code???

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suraj for your response .

there is no any issue when we are running with /SCWM/RFUI . The issue is , physically  the different vendors sent same product is having the different pack size. Like Vendor X1 will send the Product A with Pack size 50 and the Vendor X2 send the same Product A with Pack side 75. this both pack sizes are in same bin which is making confuse to Picker while Outbound . The HHT is not allowing to change the pack size while confirming the picking task .

Many thanks

Ganeshan

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the pack size in the warehouse task HHT shows the data only which are there in the warehouse task. To my knowledge if you want to change the pack size then you should change the same in Warehouse task and not onto HHT

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK Manish. Thanks,

But the picker come to know about the pack size when he do the picking WT. Also its tedious job to Warehouse people to change the Pack size based on the availability. Is there any set up we can do that system automatically show the Pack size based on the stock availibility  ?

Thanks

Ganeshan

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At the time of WT creation you can have the detail of pack size on the GUI screen however based on my knowledge I don't see any feature or functionality in HHT to show the stock based on pack size during picking of the WT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Champs ,

Can anybody help me in this  .?

Many Thanks

Ganeshan