cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring SAP Lumira Server in Fiori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

When trying to configure SAP Lumira Server credentials inside SAP Fiori launchpad, we receive attached error message. Do you have any idea what could be the cause?

Thanks

Florian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Could you please specify the versions of HANA and Lumira Server you are using?

Regards,

Boris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boris

We are using HANA Rev. 82 and SAP Lumira Server 1.19.

Thanks

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Florian.

Could you also identify the version of SAP UI5 on HANA side?

It's described in the following SAP Note how to check it:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2056207

Former Member
0 Kudos

The version of SAP UI5 on HANA side is:

1.18.6 (built at 201402041116, last change 161847f775cd71d7e2160a38ebbb8501fd3bace9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

It seems that your UI5 on HANA revision 82 is not appropriate. On my HANA revision 82 system, it's 1.22.3 version as mentioned in SAP Note https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap/support/notes/2047977.

Could you try upgrading UI5 on your HANA system accordingly?

Regards,

Boris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boris

I think the UI5 part is shipped with the HANA revisions. I don't think that it's possible to upgrade the server side independently of the the HANA DB revision. Just in case I am wrong - do you have any idea how it can be upgraded?

Thanks

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Is it possible that the during the HANA server upgrade/installation to revision 82 there were any errors?

You could check the version of UI5 that is included with your HANA revision 82 by doing to "DATA_UNITS\HDB_SERVER_LINUX_X86_64\server\CONTENT.TGZ" file. Inside this file, navigate to "Global > hdb > auto_content > SAPUI5_1.tgz" file. Inside SAPUI5_1.tgz, take a look at manifest file to check the version.

You can try re-importing SAPUI5_1.tgz from HANA Studio (using File, Import menu, then SAP HANA Content, Delivery Unit, Select file from Server) in case you have a newer version available with your HANA installation packages, but it is not deployed.

Regards,

Boris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boris

Thanks for your help on this.

Well, I did check the path you've mentioned and the SAPUI5 version is 22 (check print screen attached). So I did manually re-deploy the SAPUI5 package with the import functionality. At next I checked again the version of UI5 (ctrl, alt, shift, p) but it's still the old version (1.18). Do I have to process additional manual steps after the re-deployment of the SAPUI5 delivery unit?

Thanks
Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Have you tried deleting your browser cache, or a different browser?

Regards,

Boris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boris

I've deleted the cache. Now, even Fiori Launchpad does not respond anymore - it seems to load the content but actually nothing happens.

Do you have an idea what could be the cause?

Thanks

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Can you try a different browser, or using a new incognito window?

Regards,

Boris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boris

I've tried now Firefox and Google Chrome normal + incognito mode but the behaviour is identical.

Any other idea?

Thanks

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Can you try opening Development Tools window (F12 key) when in Chrome, and seeing if there are any errors on Network and Console tabs?

Regards,

Boris