cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carry Out New Pricing as Mass Change Undelivered Sales Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since SAP release 2.2g, I am unaware of any mass change program that will carry out new pricing on open sales orders (undelivered). Does ann SAP program like this exist? I want to carry out new pricing (line item level 'b') for undelivered sales orders when a new validity date range is entered in VK12.

Thank you,

Lisa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use the transaction code 'mass' , select the object type as sales orders and execute, then u can get an idea what to do

Former Member
0 Kudos

> use the transaction code 'mass' , select the object

> type as sales orders and execute, then u can get an

> idea what to do

I'm familiar with MASS (it used to be locked down at my last company) but I believe that is for updating master data records only. Has it changed in newer releases? Can it be used to change sales documents?

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

> > use the transaction code 'mass' , select the

> object

> > type as sales orders and execute, then u can get

> an

> > idea what to do

>

> I'm familiar with MASS (it used to be locked down at

> my last company) but I believe that is for updating

> master data records only. Has it changed in newer

> releases? Can it be used to change sales

> documents?

>

> Thank you!

Hello -

It seems like with the MASS tcode, the item level pricing date is available (which is just what I need to change) but then there are no Pricing objects / table fields - and I then want to Update / Carry Out New Pricing.

It seems like there is no real way to do a mass trigger of the order line item pricing date, and then trigger the Update / Carry Out New Pricing function.

Any thoughts on this?

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran-

It seems like with the MASS tcode, the item level pricing date is available (which is just what I need to change) but then there are no Pricing objects / table fields - and I then want to Update / Carry Out New Pricing.

It seems like there is no real way to do a mass trigger of the order line item pricing date, and then trigger the Update / Carry Out New Pricing function.

Any thoughts on this?

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

> use the transaction code 'mass' , select the object

> type as sales orders and execute, then u can get an

> idea what to do

Hi Kiran -

Yep I think MASS did it. I've only used it with master data in the past but I see here where I am working they have an object type for sales orders BUS2032.

I think I can do what I want with the new variant I created....BUT.....can another object type be added? I also need VBUP to check the delivery status of the line item. Any thoughts on this?

Thank you!!

Lisa

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

I think you should have a look at the following user exit :-

<b>USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP in the program MV45AFZB</b>.

This exit can be used to perform new pricing,dependent on the change of datafields.

you can use data fields from VBAK or VBAP and set Pricing type(KNPRS) as B in the code.

The only additional check you will have to put is that it should work only for open orders.That I think ABAPer can manage with your help.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Hi Lisa,

>

> I think you should have a look at the following user

> exit :-

> <b>USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP in the program

> MV45AFZB</b>.

> This exit can be used to perform new

> pricing,dependent on the change of datafields.

> you can use data fields from VBAK or VBAP and set

> Pricing type(KNPRS) as B in the code.

> The only additional check you will have to put is

> that it should work only for open orders.That I think

> ABAPer can manage with your help.

>

> Regards,

> Amrish Purohit

Hi Amrish,

Thank you, yes I've used that exit before for other pricing manipulation. I'm just trying to utilize SAP-delivered functionality to do mass pricing changes in sales orders before going the route of writing an ABAP.

One would think that by release 5.0 of SAP there would be an SAP program that would do such a thing. It's a totally reasonable expectation for a price increase to go into affect after sales orders were already placed on the system.

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure on what basis you want to do the change.

1. Customer

2. Material wise etc..

Enter the details in VA05, list will be generated. go to Edit mass change and give your new value, this will make the changes.

Chandru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any thoughts on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lisa...

Eurekaaaaaaaaa..

Go to va05 - specify your sold to party and select the 'open sales order' radio button and execute the report , The report shows at the item level.

Now select all the items for which you have to do a repricing ....

Edit-> Mass change -> New pricing.....

Hey u gotta give me some points this time...:-)).....

I hope this is what you were lookin for....

Regards,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like it worked! However when you do the Carry Out New Pricing - you only have the big B to choose (header level conditions). For some reason I'm not seeing the little b for line item conditions. I think it may have worked though! This must be new as of 5.0 because I don't ever remember seeing it with releases 4.6 and below....THANK YOU!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Girish -

When I do a VA05 / Mass Change on New Pricing, it looks like you can only update the header pricing with a capital 'B' and not line item pricing 'b'? Does this sound accurate to you?

Also It does not seem to update the 'pricing date' field, which is the one we want to update.

What do you think? This may be worth 10 points!

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

http://www.sap-img.com/sd019.htm

Check it

i hope it will helps u

With regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I think this helped. I'll know for sure when I see my supervisor. Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lisa,

I am not pretty sure about what version of SAP you are on and also if any IS solution is part of your landscape.I am working in an industrial solution for apparel and fashion industry and we have a transaction called /AFS/MDC - Mass document change and using this i can select open sales orders and do a repricing on that.

Hope this piece of info is of some use to you.

Regards,

Girish

PS: Reward points if you feel this info is of some use to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately in pharma SAP it didn't come up as a useable TC. Thank you though!