cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom filter is not working-SAP Service Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,.

I am trying to add one custom filter in SAP service manager application.I performed the below steps for that :

Step-1: Added the filed in the required screen and connect it to the existing object (Like the other existing filter).

Step-2: Modify required the Java class.

Step-3: Added the filter in filter method in SAP .

Step-4: Added the filter in existing BAPI .

Step-5: Customized the get method class to get the data after executing the filer value .

Now I have input some value in the new filter field and then while I am trying to debug data is coming from agentry front end to required Java class and it's showing in the Java debugger .But when I am looking for the SAP debugger that value is not coming in the get method filter.So that filter is not working for me while the existing filter is running fine. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated . Please refer the below screen shot for your understanding .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Did you modify input structure of the class handler ?  Also check data type of the field.

Try to  put break point  and debug at the  first entry point which  is BAPI  and  make sure the BAPI input structure is filled with input value from Java layer.

Thanks

Manju.