0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on SAP PI 7.3 Version.

My configuration:

Sender Adapter: Idoc_AAE

Receiver Adapter: Soap with XI

Message Protocal: XI 3.0

ICO is configured properly.

I am triggering a standard Idoc from Dev system and it got stuck in Dev system SM58, idoc doesn't received by PI system.

Error: Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in component:sap.com/com.sap.aii.ad

Please guide me why this error is coming and what is required to resolve it.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohit Dua

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

JuanDK78
Participant

Hi Mojit,

You are facing my favorite error message in IDoc scenarios, because it does not give any information about the reason of the error. The good news is that PO is for sure received the request, but it cannot process it.

Go to the NWA in the PO system, find Troubleshooting->Log and Traces->Log Viewer

You can try to execute the LUW again in sm58 and refresh the log to the error again.

The Log should contain at least 3 entries which should give better error message:

The most common reason for this error:

• The RFC destination in the backend system is doe not have the unicode check flag market, and has not been tested for unicode. In this case the error you will see in the log has some "Chinese" character
  • The message cannot find an agreement for System XXX
    • I assume you have configured the ICO correctly, but maybe you Sender System ID is not setup correctly.
      • The value of the field <SNDPRN> in the IDoc control header must match the assigned ID of the Sender component or business system
        • check the logical system name for the business system in the SLD. You might have to clear the SLD in the integration directory and refresh the ID in the sender business system
        • if you are using a business component, then just make sure the value match with the value form SNDPRN

Good luck trouble shooting, feel free to update this thread of you find the error in Log viewer and need some tips on interpreting it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohit,

I hope You must have checked logs by now...

Mostly it has to do with ICO, Check Sender and Respective interface (especially if its an extended IDOC) , and Software component version of sender interface missing Software component where idoc is imported in ESR.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Mudassir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mudassir,

I am facing the same issue now. We are on SAP PO 7.40. Can you please elaborate your explanation? its little unclear.

Also I am getting 2 errors

1. Error when opening an RFC connection (CPIC-CALL: '

2. Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in component:

My InboundRA is green and running and it also has the correct Program id from My backend RFC destination.

My connection test from Backend ECC works fine same with destination ping from SAP PO.

it used to work before. I have even tried to delete the Iflow and ICO and recreate all of them with new name. I didn't really change anything in ESR as I don't want to affect the mapping which I have already setup.

any thoughts would help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thrinath,

In my opinion it looks either Password without sufficient authorization for managing metadata or IDOC metadata.

If you didn't found luck in PI logs

Try to force the message to fail in PI, you can do this by modifying staging setting in ICO's advanced setting tab .

Hopefully you can get a hint.

Let me know if it doesn't solve your problem.

Regards,

Mudassir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mudassir,

Thanks for the quick response. I was not provided access to the logs. My send test message from monitoring was not working in chrome so I couldn't do a test. It was chrome issue so I tried doing send test message from IE and I got the below error.

Could not insert message 1a6eb197-7fff-11e6-a706-000023dc249a(OUTBOUND) into database. Reason: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.SecurityException: Unable to encrypt message because PersistenceLayer-Encryption is disabled globally!

Upon checking my SOA settings the persistence layer encryptions was globally disabled. But I was not sure why it would do that check. so logged on to ESR and checked the sender Idoc Object. It had the sensitive check box checked, I unchecked it. Its all working fine now.

Once again thanks for the suggestion.

Thrinath

adityavempati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mohit,

Check if NWA -->Application Resources--> inboudRA - Resource Adapter is available (green) in PI system.

Check TCP/IP rfc destination in ECC system (SM59).

Regards,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the connection to PI is working fine or not.

RFC of type TCP/IP.

This link may help :

Thanks.