SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMAVCR01 Commitment Item Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All;

I have commitment items and fund centers, I am using FMAVCR01 t.code to get a report of my budget.

I would like to group my commitment items as; consuming, purchasing, asset accounting.

I have conducted my hierarchy as superior commitment items. But my report is in still old version.

And also is there a program to regenerate FMAVCR01 balances ?

*deleted*

Best regards

Aydın

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

FMAVCR01 does not provide output in hierarchy, but by control/budgetary objects. Regarding reconstruction, you can use FMAVCREINIT transaction, if you suspect that your AVC ledger is incorrect.

Regards,

Eli

P.S. Point awarding promises are against SCN rules. Please, read carefully

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

FMAVCR01 does not provide output in hierarchy, but by control/budgetary objects. Regarding reconstruction, you can use FMAVCREINIT transaction, if you suspect that your AVC ledger is incorrect.

Regards,

Eli

P.S. Point awarding promises are against SCN rules. Please, read carefully

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli;

Thanks for the informations, my general need is like this;

Superior Commitment items          Budget      consumed     Available

Assets                                        100               50               50         

20000 (comm. it)                       20                -               20

20010 (comm. it)                       80              50               30    

Do you have any advicable report to show this?

Thanks in advance

Aydın

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any standard report working on 4FM library, e.g. the one which is accessible via FMRP_RW_BUDCON transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried FMRP_RW_BUDCON, but there is no superior commitment items in it.

Thanks Eli.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, it's not a group then, but a superior commitment item? If this superior commitment item is not defined as control object or budgetary address, then its role in reporting is that of any other commitment item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created, superior commitment item and commitment item groups as paralel, non of them are working

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Groups are shown in the report I gave you, if you fill them in selection parameter. Superior commitment item as such is not a subject for special treatment in the reporting. Its purpose is more to help and build budget address derivation strategy in case of need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

That is right I could group them. But on the first line I see fund center, under the first line commitment item. Is it possible to see commitment item first, and fund center under it?

Thanks.

Aydın

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to build your own report, then. You can use simple Report Painter (GRR1), library 4FM. You can copy this report into a new one and swap the columns.