cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori timesheet approval no items in fiori inbox.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Members,

We have  setup Fiori  demo system for  Time sheet/approval  and travel approval apps. We have done the post installation configuration for all the apps,

Now my question is related  to the approval apps.Iam able to submit the time using  time sheet app,  currently approval app is showing incorrect items 10.39 items to display . when i click the app , i am  seeing no items to approve. SAP inbox has  items to approve which are not being reflected in Fiori.

We have all the  required Fiori  authorizations including sap_all. We did not perform any workflow related configuration on Gateway side using SPRO  and not sure how to do that, We have done rest of the configuration including activation services etc,can you please  guide us  how to do the required WF settings on gateway  for  standard task  and  also for a custom task if  this is one of the reason that  WF tasks are not being reflected in Fiori inbox.  Please  let me know if anything iam missing from configuration side.

Kind Regards

Suneel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suneel,

Few questions :

1. First userid with which you are approving timesheet (manager user id) and userid with which you are creating timesheet. (EMployee user id). Are these both in same org structure ?

2. If above answer is true. Please ensure you are logging in with manager id to Fiori.

3. Also provide your sbwp screenshot and tile screenshot. and show Inspect element (F12 in browser) When you click on the tile.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue has been resolved  as basis  applied the mandatory notes  related to  timesheet  approval  and iam closing the thread.

Kind Regards,

Suneel.

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suneel,

Can you pls. provide the necessary notes which basis applied, so that for anyone who is facing this issue, it would be helpful for them.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,,

Following  note  2052226  has  solved our problem.

Kind Regards

Suneel

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh. Great. Nice to know it works without any configuration.

I too have implemented the note and we also have A002 relationship, but, I need to do the config in OADP to get the employees in Managers id for approval.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suneel,

Are you using A002 or A012 relationship in your ECC system to identify managers. If you are using A002 relationship, it won't work and you need to customising in Object and Data provider.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srikanth  for the quick response, Yes we are using A002 relation ship, Can you please  provide me  if you have any links or documents relevant to this OADP  configuration.

Kind Regards

Suneel

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pls. find below link for the information.

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Thanks for the update,  but  my  SAP inbox  has  work item and only in the fiori side it is missing . As per fiori  architecture  as long as  SAP inbox has work item it will be reflected in  the fiori inbox ( As per Masayuki Sekihara in one of the forum) , please correct me if iam wrong.

Kind Regards,

Suneel