cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing Info Record deletion flag transfered to Transportation Lane in SAP APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear seniors,

Our customer asks if is possbile to automatically delete the Transportation Lane generated in SAP APO based on the transfer of Purchasing Info Record.

I've made a test in which I deleted the Transportation Lane and the PIR with deletion flag was not transfered anymore when I activated again the IM.

But they want the deletion flag of PIR in ERP to delete transportation lane automatically.

Please let me know your toughts about this, if it is possible or if you had a simiar situation and how did you solved it.

Thanks for your answers,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

In my opinion you can't delete automatically tr.lanes because you have dependents objects assigned to tr.lanes like multiple products or mode of transport.

So, even if you want to not plan some inactive products the transportation lanes have to exist for the others active SKUs. For this reason is not possible to delete automatically the tr.lanes but you can do this manually.

At the end the question is how to deal with obsolete SKUs. Here you have multiple possibilities. One of them is provided by SAP.

The procedure is described in the attached link.

O zi buna, Marius

Logging Deactivated Material Master Data - Integration via Core Interface (CIF) - SAP Library

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Check the SAP help:

Processing External Procurement Relationships - External Procurement Relationship - SAP Library

Deactivate External Procurement Relationship

If a purchasing info record, a contract, or a scheduling agreement is deleted in your ERP system, the relevant external procurement relationship is deactivated in the SCM system.

This procurement alternative can no longer be used in the source determination process. The log for the source determination process draws your attention to the fact that the relevant procurement alternative has been deactivated.

Furthermore, no new transportation lanes can be created for deactivated external procurement relationships.

Delete External Procurement Relationship

If you no longer need an external procurement relationship in the SCM system, you can delete it. In order for you to be able to do this, the external procurement relationship must have been deactivated. Furthermore, no external procurement orders or quota arrangements may exist in the SCM system for this external procurement relationship.

You can delete external procurement relationships as follows:

● In the external procurement relationship

Display the relevant external procurement relationship (Master DataProcurement Master Data Procurement Relationships) and chooseDelete.

● Using the report Delete Procurement Relationships

Choose Master DataProcurement Master DataDelete Procurement Relationships and select the external procurement relationships that you want to delete. ChooseDelete. All external procurement relationships marked accordingly with the green symbol are deleted.

So it seems, as was also mentioned by Marius, you will need to delete it manually.

Same happens with the product data in APO. No matter a material is exluded from the imodel, the data in APO is not automatically deleted.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I am not sure about your current support pack level, could you please check the following oss notes

a) 1606128- Purchase info record- inconsistent behaviour in R/3 and APO

b) 1762632 - Purchase info record: Deletion flag ignored in APO

I hope this will solve your problem.

Regards

Sasi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the responses, specially Marius, Mariano, Sasi and Ankit.

Seems like the transportation lane has to be deleted manually. The external procurement relationship is deactivated and the deleted PIR will not be transfered again in APO.

After all, the way that we will handle the PIR's that are not relevant anymore will be by changing the "available to" date. From that day on the transportation lanes will not be considered in planning anymore.

For transferring the PIR changes between ERP and APO I had to activate also the CIFSRC change pointer.

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Use transaction code massd in APO, select object type as Transportation lane.  then put block indicator for the transportation lanes which are to be blocked.

Then use transaction /sapapo/tr_deltrpr for deleting the lanes, in this set the deletion flag under the Block Indicator on the TLane. Choose the option D - Locked and flagged for deletion..

Please confirm whether it is working.

Regards

Ankit