Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Evidence.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Our aim to show the evidence that no user is having authorization to deactivate the inspection type. This activity can be possible by using 2 transaction codes, one is QA08 and other one is through MM02.

QA08:

We are able to show the evidence for this through SUIM by giving the Tcode QA08 and when you execute we are getting message that No data found. Which means No user is having authorization for QA08.

MM02:

Similar way we can run program through SUIM by giving the Tcode MM02 and object M_MATN_STA and giving values 01,02,04 (Create, change, delete), when you execute then we are getting list of ID’s who are having authorization for activation of Inspection setup since they are having authorization for material Type of Consumable material types.

So kindly let me the the object group, objet for both Inspection setup and material type.

Regards,

Asif

2 REPLIES 2

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is your question ?

you need to know the object controled in these transactions ?  ask SU24

regards

Fred

0 Kudos

Hi Frederic Girod,

Thanks for your reply,

I tested in SU24, but fail to find the object. Can you help me out which objectcontrole to be used for Inspection set-up.

Regards,

Asif