Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing special price condition in sales order

naseemvp007
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While creating a sales order, customer special prince is derived from the pricing reference material of a material. This is default behavior. I want to change this so that the special price is copied from the actual material and not the pricing reference material.

1. Eg.

Material : XYZ – Special price for condition ZZ01 is 100

Pricing reference material : PQR - Special price for condition ZZ01 is 200

Against line XYZ, the pricing that is displayed for ZZ01 is 200. I want 100 displayed.

Note that the rest of the standard pricing should be that of the pricing reference material PQR. I want only this special price condition changed.

Also when the user displays the condition record, it should display that of material XYZ and not PQR.

How can I achieve this? Is there some exit or routine via which I can achieve this. It’s important that pricing is re-determined but I’m not sure how this can be achieved.

Thanks in Advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naseem,

From what I understand, you have  a material XYZ , and in the material master you have maintained a Reference Pricing Material PQR.

Condition records for condition type ZZ01 has been maintained for both the materials.

XYZ - Condition record is 100

PQR - Condition record is 200.

When pricing is determined for ZZ01 for XYZ , it fetches 200 as per standard SAP logic, but you want it to fetch 100 -only for the ZZ01 condition type and rest condition types are okay to fetch reference prices.

If the above understanding is correct, then try writing a custom Calculation Type VOFM routine, where you can fetch the condition record based on the actual material number XYZ and overwrite 200 with 100. Test and see if it works.

Regards,

Shashi Thakur

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Clarify my query.

I have a sale order with Material XYZ and ordered quantity is 2.  Here, as per your indication, system would fetch the Condition Value as (2 x 200) 400.00 which would be stored in the field KWERT of KONV table whereas, in the output, system should show (2 x 100) 200.00.

Let me know if my understanding is correct.  If not, you have to explain in detail with an example as above

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

At first check whether any routine assigned in the pricing procedure for your condition type ZZ01

if yes, check the code, i guess there could be some table entries for getting the reference material price as this is not standard behaviour

take help of your ABAPer in identifying the code.

thanks

santosh

naseemvp007
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is for multiple special price conditions including ZZ01. If you're talking about VOFM routines, I dont see anything specific to this logic. The pricing procedure is a custom one where the pricing reference material ahs been defined. However, I am not sure if the pricing procedure can be changed as this is applicable to many entities and this behavior has to be changed for only a few special prices.

Changing the acces sequences with refernce to material may solve the issue but it will change the procudure across all entities.

I'm the ABAPer btw. I wanted to know if there's a technical way to do this.