Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unique constraint Error after Supplier Registration workflow approved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are in Sourcing 9.0 Sp16

There is an issue we are facing in the Supplier Registration worklow.

The workflow is getting triggerd and when approver approves, supplier gets created but we are not receiving the supplier Registration Request Approved mail.

When I checked the background status, I can see below errors.

com.sap.odp.api.common.exception.DatabaseException: The Supplier Registration Via Workflow has been changed by Workflow Process Owner, and your changes cannot be saved. You must discard these changes and reload the document. Object: -2147479345:10002213

ORA-00001: unique constraint (UNKNOWN.obj#=21041) violated Object: -2147396355:607:test Third party creation 4:: OBJECTID : -2147396355, CONTEXTID : -2147483448, REVISION_COUNT : 0, UNIQUE_DOC_NAME : VEN-0079568, DISPLAY_NAME : test Third party creation 4

The vendor which is getting created has different UNIQUE_DOC_NAME then logged in this error.

Regards,

Gurmeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Gurmeet,

Based on the error, I suspect you may have a script that is trying to make a change to the same document that is going through the workflow approval.

I'd take a look at the scripts and if that doesn't help I'd suggest opening a message and provide the logs, scripts and any other info that is relevant.

Regards,

Vikram