cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Pricing Issue with multiple currencies maintained on project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Performing Engineering to order Scenario on IDES. - Creating quotation with multiple currencies maintained in project structure

Created project structure vide standard project

Refer screen shot

WBS - T-10034.1 is having two WBS T-10034.1.1 & T-10034.1.2

WBS - T-10034.1.1 with CO area 1000, comp. code 1000, Cur EUR, profit center 1300

WBS - T-10034.1.2 with CO area 1000, comp. code 2000, Cur GBP, profit center 2000

When created sales pricing via DP81, in sales price basis the cost of WBS - T-10034.1.2 is not appearing.

In CO (OKKP) all standard settings with respect to currency,CO are with multiple company code are correct

Does it possible to make single quotation for above scenario with multiple currency & company code maintained on same project.

Thanks & regards

Vikram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some additional screen shots for above query

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

I have seen quotations created in single currency only, which can be based on company code currency / WBS currency.

Is Euro your controlling area currency ?

You can raise in SD forum since this will be more related to them. Please read below thread for reference.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria

Euro is CO area currency. We don’t want quotation prices into multiple currencies. CO currency i.e. Euro is ok. However costs in projects are maintained with multiple currencies & company code.

Before creating quotation, cost pertaining to WBS T-10034.1.2 needs to be appear in sales price basis (This WBS is having different company code & currency (GBP) within same CO area).

Cost is not passing to sale price basis as currency is different in PS, Is it issue of DIP ?  Is DIP configuration can be done for Multiple currency & multiple CO area so as to pass on such costs to DP81 ?. OR this is issue of CO/SD.

Thanks & regards

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

I dont think the issue is relared to Multiple Currency in PS. The Cost should still appear in Sales pricing even when the cost is planned in multiple currency.

However, the issue is related to multiple company codes in same project.

Any Sales Doc (including Qtn) is created with reference to Sales Organization. The Sales Org is related to company code.  So you cant include a quotation for Company Code 2000 (Sales Org 2000) in Qtn for Company code 1000 (Sales Org 1000).

So you may have to create a different project for processsing Qtn / Sales Ord related to Company code 2000 (Sales Org 2000). In this scenario you will have to give 2 qtn / Sales Order to Customer. One by Company 1000 & Other by Company 2000.

Or else, plan the costs of intercompany item in WBS of company code 1000, as if it would be processed in Company code 1000. So company code 1000 creates the Qtn / Sales Ord for Customer.

Later the Company 1000 places an inter company Purchase Order on Vendor with company code 2000. Company 2000 creates a Sales order & bills company 1000. Later Comapny 1000 bills the end customer.

Thanks

Sejo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

I agree with your scenario, we should be able to handle projects intercompany through different WBS elements or NWA of a different company code.

Also SAP should convert all the costs to controlling area currency.

I don't know how we can bring these costs in COAC on a quotation. need to wait for other experts to add their thoughts.

we can however handle it through a intercompany PO also as mentioned by Sejo. In this case we have to plan the costs in the base company code currency and then raise a PO on the receiver company code currency.