cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Remove Business System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had created a Business System (BS_ABC_200) for different technical landscape for which we had assigned Client number 200 and logical client name also. After that the Business System was deleted by accident. Then i even deleted the technical system and created the technical system and also new Business System with different name.

Now, when i assign the new Business System in Configuration time, the Business System cannot be activated. The Error is "SAP System Id and Client name already existing with the service BS_ABC_200". Even though i had deleted in SLD.

If i create the Business system with same name "BS_ABC_200" then while assigning in configuration time i wont be able to see that Business System in the list.

How to overcome this issue, how can i delete BS_ABC_200 completely. Is there any runtime cache where i need to delete it.

Thanks,

Ramesh P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In general , that to be you are facing this type of problem only inthis situation , then you have to refresh SLD cache.

See the below link

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/02/sxicache--ripped-off - SXI_CACHE

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/11/03/cache-refresh-errors--new-phenomena

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you deleted from everywhere then it should not give that message.

Try after refresh cache using SXI_CACHE.

Regards,

Gourav

---

<i>Reward points if it helps you</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

delete the Service BS_ABC_200 in your Integration Directory.

Regards Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mario,

I had deleted it from ID also

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

see if any items in locked state...and also after deleting it...activate it and refresh the cache. this shud help