cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can you please share the new excel plugin/ addin for IBP 4.0?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are not able to download the Excel Addin/ plugin after upgrading our system to IBP 4.0. Can you please share the latest plugin with us please?

Thanks,

Mownesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not able to download the plugin as I might not have the right privileges with my SuserID. here is the error I get. Can you please attach the plugin this discussion?

You don't have the authorization to download software. To request it, contact a user-administrator in your company.

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think we are not allowed to upload SAP software and share here.

The only site you can download the software is to get the authorization access corrected and you will be able to download that Excel Plugin.

Sorry, YS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please check the SAP note 2109477 - S&OP / IBP Add-In Cannot Be Located .It seams to be a new note released on 29.01.2015

It has the links that point to a folder which has the files

Please see the below screen shots.

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to SAP Software Download Center, under Support Packages and Patches -> A-Z index -> Pick 'I'.

You will see SAP Integrated Business Planning 4.0 where you will find the excel plugin.

Regards.

YS

Former Member
0 Kudos

YS

Following your recommendation to Mownesh, I cannot see the IBP section in the SP & Patches. I guess this has been moved away.

Any further idea to get this add-in in relation to IBP4.0, so that I can avoid flying in Citrix to get an Excel properly set, and better run my own Excel on my PC.

Thank in advance, Daniel

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

I check the website and i can still see the IBP link. Hence i believe you have the same authorization issue like Mownesh.

If you are SAP partner, please contact your SAP partner account mgr to sort it out.

Regards.

YS