Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO 7.03 product view - different date formats

former_member275015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

when entering the date in product view of a pl order for example the system allows only the date format that is set in the user settings.

Question: is there any possibility in APO for a particular tool, like product view, to enable different date formats?

the production would like to set the date in different formats: e.g. DD.MM.YYYY or MM.DD.YYYY depending on the buyer / country they sell the product to. Is that possible? the requirement is manly for the date of expiry. we have a new development that enables the production planner to change manually the date of expiry in the planned order in product view. now I need to figure out how we could enable different date formats?

thanks for useful hints in advance!

best regards,

Pilvi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pilvi,

Do you want to see orders in the product view in different date formats depending on the destination of the order (country they sell the product to).. all this in the same user?

If yes, I am quite sure this is not possible and should not be possible because could create misunderstandings.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

former_member275015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

thanks for responding to my query.

you asked: Do you want to see orders in the product view in different date formats depending on the destination of the order (country they sell the product to).. all this in the same user?

Yes, I indeed need to ensure that the planner can enter the date depending on the destination of the order. all in the same user.

usually they use: DD.MM.YYYY

but for about 20% they use MM.DD.YYYY or MM.YYYY

therefore one user needs the possibility of having different date format.

I wander if we need an additional development for...?

best regards,

Pilvi

Answers (0)