cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

putting checkboxes in smartform?

Former Member
0 Kudos

some body gave this link.

create one text ,got to editor ->change editor.

in the menu bar go with insert -> characters -> saP symbols.

you can the list of symbols that can be used.

But am using ECC6.0 and am not able to find change editor in a smartform?

plz can anybody help me????????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi nani,

Double click on the text element.

To the left top corner of the text element, there will be a Pencil button, Upon clicking which, you can get the Change editor.

If you don't get the change editor(YOu may get another editor). you can change to the much familiar Change editor by chosing from the menu:Goto->Change Editor.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

after double clicking the new text field and after clicking on pencil button am going to the un changed form mode. am not finding any option in goto field of menu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need to use change editor. For unmarked checkbox create a new text field and add symbol <727> in it. For marked checkbox, use symbol <697>.

They do not show on print preview, but you can see them on paper or for example on .PDF output. You can see a list of SAP symbols in transaction SO10, menu path Insert / Character / SAP symbols.

Br,

Hannu

Former Member
0 Kudos

after i placing <727> or some other i am getting in the print.

but i need the checkbox both in print preview and in the print also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my opinion that isnt possible. Or at least it wasnt couple years ago, when I tried :D.

Another crappy option is to upload image of checkbox into SAP and use that in your smartform.

Br,

Hannu

Former Member
0 Kudos

i uploaded the image. but my problem is when i tried to insert the new text field after the image that text field comes in the new line. But i want that text field comes after image.

is thre any possibility for this one.

plz answer it quickly i need it urgently.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi neni,

instead of udating a image u can go for another option..

1.create a smaal window and in the output options give this borders and shadings.

2. another way is create a template with height of 5MM (height and width). then give borders for this template.. and alling this template where ver u want in the window by using the output poptions..

i will suggest u to go for 2 way.. so that u can arrange all the node in existing window.

i hope u got the logic.

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved. Reward all Helpful answers

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Former Member
0 Kudos

even after the creating template when i try to insert the new text field that text field data coming in the new line , but my requirement that data comes in the same line along with that template.