cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME2DP permite Fornecedor diferente do Fornecedor do Pedido de Compras

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bom dia

Ativamos a Business Function LOG_MMFI_P2P para utilizar o processo de Adiantamento de Pagamento a Fornecedor. Durante os testes integrados discubrimos que é possível alterar o Fornecedor que é sugerido na transação ME2DP para qualquer fornecedor. Este ponto foi questionado pela área de riscos coorporativos da empresa e entendo que não estão errados. Uma vez que a transação ME2DP deve ser utilizada para criação de Solicitações de Adiantamento com referência a Pedidos de Compras, ela não deveria permitir alterar o fornecedor para um que não faça parte do Pedido de Compras.

Procurei por SAP Notes que pudessem resolver o problema e não encontrei. Sei como resolver por desenvolvimento mas não gostaria de ter que ir por este caminho. Caso alguém que utilize esta business function já tenha passado por isso me passe a forma de solução Standard, caso exista.

Atenciosamente;

Joubert Carvalho

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It can be achieved using a user exit to control down payment in case when it is posted against PO.  I think you need FI consultant help to find the enhancement spot or validation using Substitution rule.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MM forum is used only with English language. There are some forums which is language specific.

You can find it in

For more details, please have a look into the document The SCN Rules of Engagement | SCN option no. 4.

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Converting to English for everyone reference

Good Morning

Activate the Business Function LOG_MMFI_P2P to use the process of Advance Payment to Vendor. During the integrated tests discubrimos that you can change the Supplier that is suggested in the transaction ME2DP for any supplier . This point was questioned by the area of ​​corporative enterprise risk and understand that they are not wrong . Since ME2DP transaction should be used to create requests Advances with reference to the Purchase Order , it should not allow to change the provider who is not part of the Purchase Order .

I looked for SAP Notes that might solve the problem and not found . Know how to solve for development but would not want to go down this path . If someone use this business function has been through this pass me the form of Standard solution , if any .

Regards ;

Joubert Carvalho