cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abap Proxy via XI to SOAP 3rd Party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there experts,

My scenario is initiated on R/3 by a job, that sends via proxy to XI some data and XI pushes to a WS via SOAP to a 3rd Party system. I've created at configuration builder two business systems, one for the 3rd Party and other one for the ECC system itsefl.

I've assume two Com. Channels, one sender (XI Adapter) for the proxy and one receiver (SOAP Adapter) for the 3rd Party. Am I right?

cheers,

Edu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are correct Eduardo.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Yes thats correct. In addition to this, the Sender side Proxy should be activated (Must be Green in Sproxy) and for the Receiver side SOAP connectivity to 3rd Party should be enabled (The firewall/port must be opened for communication).

Regards,

Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

I've activated the proxy, and I assume connectivity to be up as we have other soap services working with that third party. Thing is that I see the attemp from the proxy at the sxmb_moni, but 'No receiver could be determined' shows. Looks like I've forgot to add something to the Receiver Determination menu.

cheers,

Edu

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edu,

From your comments I believe that the Proxy message is triggered from ECC and it has reached PI sxmb_moni but is in Error.

Whats the PI version you are using? Single or Dual stack...

If its Single Stack, you might have done ICO configs for this scenario and there are different configs required for enabling Proxy communication using Single stack as compared to Dual Stack version.

Please check and let us know.

Regards,

Azhar

former_member512458
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Check sender business system name. You should create it in SLD for R/3 and then import in Integration directory? Check the name of business system name coming in the message in SXMB_MONI transaction.

If this is correct check your Receiver determination, interface determination. if that is correctly maintained.