Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Purchase Requisition approval:Making field editable and send data to SAP backend

Hello Folks,

I am newbie to UI5 and badly stuck at this issue. I have to make custom field ‘Quantity’ editable to change quantity. I have extended S3 view.xml and S3 controller.js with following code snippet

In S3 view.xml(Extended)

In S3Controller.js(extended)

My component.js is as below

I have tried many things but my controller.js is only not triggering. Could anyone please help me out here for correct approach and solution?

Requirement is to change Quantity field before approving Purchase requisition which should change total PR price as well.

My approach:

1. Define Quantity as input field and write logic to send new quantity value from FIORI to extended Odata Service(have extended it for new field)
  2. In BADI implementation write logic to fill standard quantity field with new value so that in workflow it will calculate price by considering new quantity

I am completely stuck at pushing data to Odata service. For which I am writing code in controller with reference to new input field. But unfortunately my controller.js is only not triggering for any statement. Tried writing simple alert statement as well in app possible predefine methods for ex. onInit() but it did not trigger.

Help would be appreciated.

Tags:

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question