cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMCS

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to automatically create EMCS documents from ERP outbound deliveries.

After a long search I did find note 1478717, stating very briefly that FM /SAPSLL/API_6800_EMC_CREATE will do this. I find it strange that I should manually build in RFC's to manage my EMCS documents. So the automatic transfer of transactional data is of no use for my purpose? I tried the normal transfer of outbound deliveries and they do appear in GTS but they do not derive the right application area nor target procedure. Nor can I open them as administrative documents. 

Could anyone provide me with a more detailed explanation on where to build in these calls of function group /SAPSLL/API_6800_EMC?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Mireille,

Yes, from what i`ve seen, the integration has to be custom built for EMCS on the ECC side.

As a proposal of current practice, you can call the FM you mentioned inside the SD0B (delivery) or better SD0C (billing) GTS Badi interface call. I`m not sure if you`re also using customs management integration via billing document, if so that enhancing the ECC interface billing BadI would be probablty the easiest.

Maybe next release will feature a smoother ECC integration for EMCS !

Regards,

Branio

0 Kudos

Hi Branislav,

Thanks for the quick response. Yes I noticed that the interface with billing documents is better for Customs Management but unfortunately we don't have an invoice at the time of EMCS declaration so we are allowed to use the delivery.

Regards,

Mireille

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mireille,

if you have an order you can also use pro forma invoices (standard billing type F5).

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mireille,

What you can use :

• output from delivery, that can automatically trigger a dummy proforma that can include the EMCS FM call. The proforma invoice only purpose would be a vehicle for gts transfer
  • Have the FM called from delivery without the invoice, without the proforma helping you, maybe you can call the FM during PGI process in user exit ? These exits should well documented here on SCN,
  • Bill the Sales order  directly proposed by Thomas (ZF5), this you can perhaps also automate via outputs
  • etc

I think you have several options, the way of using a proforma integration i think is preferable, even for the sake of having a dummy invoice - SD0C badi takes and the logic around it provides a good mapping for the FM you can readily use and send to  - it doesnt need that much extra work compared to getting all the information during normal delivery save in SD0B ..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mireille,

Some EMCS functionality is already available in the Excise Duty  part of the "Beverage" area - and these days that comes as a standard part of SAP ECC (previously it was an Industry Solution).

Unfortunately I can't remember exactly where you can find it, but I seem to remember that the coding is implemented as a "Class" with Methods.  I imagine that the namespace would be /BEV2/.

Regards,

Dave

skhatri12
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hello Team , We cannot find any auto EMCS Declaration creation process in SAP GTS. Do we have a process in ECC to trigger auto EMCS declaration?