khanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Check these blogs:

<a href="/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/25/triggering-xi-alerts-from-a-user-defined-function XI Alerts from a User Defined Function</a> by Bhavesh

<a href="/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2007/02/06/is-there-a-possibility-to-access-xi-standard-functions-in-user-defined-functions-yes there a possibility to access XI standard functions in User defined Functions?" Yes!</a> By Venkataramanan Parameswaran

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/02/25/simple-java-code-in-graphical-mapping--xi">Simple java code in graphical mapping - XI</a> By Michal

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

How we wil give Arguments while creating the user defined functions.

Please clarify me.

Regards

Khanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

<i>How we wil give Arguments while creating the user defined functions.</i>

It will ask the no of arguemnets while creating the UDF(ie no inputs).You have to provide the name of the UDF and the no of arguements to UDF basing on the requiremnet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create a new user defined function, you give it a name (label) and a description. Then you select which type of function you want to create. A <b>value</b> function is the simplest one that lets you take an input and return a value. There is an <b>arguments</b> frame in the New Function window. You press the insert line button to add additional arguments, and then when you press Create, the arguments that you entered become the variables in your function.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Start with these...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/d9/718e40496f6f1de10000000a1550b0/content.htm

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2005/12/30/test-user-defined-functions-for-the-xi-graphical-mapping-tool-in-developer-studio

/people/harrison.holland5/blog/2006/12/08/mapping-context-changes-in-xi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar,

I want one scenario with step-by-step on UDF(With Screen Shots)

Please Provide Some Useful Doc

Regards

Khanna