cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPAM very slow-warning in IMPORT_PROPER phase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Getting below waring in SLOG and due to this my import_proper phase looks like stuck in.

WARNING: \\SAPAT4\sapmnt\trans\tmp\SAPKK-60413INISM.AT4 is already in use (62500), I'm waiting 4 sec (20141019115253). My name: pid 2960 on SAPAT4 (APServiceAT4)

WARNING: \\SAPAT4\sapmnt\trans\tmp\SAPKK-60413INISM.AT4 is already in use (62510), I'm waiting 3 sec (20141019115325). My name: pid 2960 on SAPAT4 (APServiceAT4)

Any help would be marked.

Regards

Mani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

stop the import.
make sure that tp and R3trans are not running.
rename the file SAPKK-60413INISM.AT4.
repeat the phase in SPAM.

Regards,
Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can i stop SPAM in phase import_proper? should i restart SAP instance as a way to stop tp and r3trans?

Mani

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

that will also work..

Are you running the import in backgroung mode or dialog mode??

Former Member
0 Kudos

in background mode.

Mani

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then you cancel the job OCS_QUEUE_IMPORT to stop import then check if there are any tp and r3trans are still running at the OS level. if no, rename the file and repeat the phase in SPAM/SAINT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I changed the file names in \\sapSID\sapmnt\trans\tmp\SAPKK-60413INISM.AT4;

still getting the same message in SLOG file in folder \\sapsid\sapmnt\trans\log\SLOG1443.SID .

any other option.

Mani

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try same with moving the file to some other location. In case of issue attach both SLOG and file for which you are getting the warning.

you can try restarting server. This will stop the process causing the lock on semaphore file. then move the file for which you are getting the error to some other
location and then repeat the phase. I have solved the same issue multiple times with same steps.

Answers (0)