Catalog Shopping Cart
In SRM when we create a Catalog shopping cart and approve that completely automatic Purchase Order will be created. If we create free text shopping cart if the information is incomplete it will goes to buyer and from there buyer will create a PO..
My QUESTION is
1. Is there any specific setting for catalog shopping cart to create a automatic PO when it is completely approved or IT IS THE STANDARD BEHAVIOUR IN SRM ??
2. If I create a free text shopping cart with complete information (Buyer info and everything) when it is completely approved will a PO automatically created or it should go to buyer for PO creation??
3.How the system knows which is catalog shopping cart and which is normal free text shopping cart (If both the shopping carts have complete information on the cart)
4. When I select "Sourcing Always Carried Out" in "Define Sourcing" configuration settings.... will the catalog shopping cart comes to SOCO???
Thanks in advance
1. Standard behaviour, see SPRO-> SRM -> SRM server -> Sourcing -> Sourcing for prod cat.
2. Complete: following the setting in (1).
3. Field CATALOGID is filled for the item