cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound delivery-WM status 'B' without TO creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

From 13th Oct'14 we linked SAP WMS to existing plant and storage location combination and I am facing error with regards to few outbound delivery which was created before WM linkage, this error is for only few deliveries and not for all.

The WM status in delivery is 'B' even though transfer order is not created and pick status is 'C', now as transfer is not created I can not confirm transfer order and make WM status to 'C' and because this I am not able to do goods issue.

All the fields are grey out so can not change any field and even when I tried to delete delivery item, system gives error message that 'WM transfer order is created', has anyone faces this issue before?

BR

Kamal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP has a KBA 2030537 which shows as well a WM status B and they suggest to use LX47, but I think this is not possible in your case, but you may try.

If you create a delivery with a WM enabled storage location, then you get WM data like warehouse, storage type and bin in the delivery. This is not the case with your old deliveries, instead they have a MM picking in their document flow.

But as you said, after activating WM, SAP expects a confirmed TO to post goods issue.

You either need to de-activate WM again to fix these old deliveries (be very careful as no other posting must be done in that time) or you need to do table update e.g. deleting MM picking from document flow and changing the status A  to allow creation of a WM transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried LX47 but it did not work.

Yes if delivery storage location is WM managed then WM data will be populated in delivery and initial status should be 'A' , as these deliveries are before WM activation WM status should be blank (which is for certain deliveries) and then if I change pick quantity to zero and then put back earlier quantity WM status becomes 'A'.

But in this case it is very strange, how can be WM status become 'B' even though transfer order is not created, either it should be blank or 'A' if transfer order is not created and deliveries are picked before WM activation.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If WM is active the Pick quantity field becomes grey out as this automatically gets populated upon confirmation of Transfer order, In the above thread you mention that you are able to change the pick quantity manually. Standard SAP rule is if you are planning to make the same Plant + Sloc combination to WM managed then there should not be any open document related to storage location.

The better approach in this case should be, Change the pick quantity to zero(This should remove the indicator 'B')  delete the outbound delivery and again recreate and perform the full WM related activity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

As I specified in my first post, unfortunately all the fields are grey out so can  not change delivery/pick quantity.I followed this process for other deliveries but in this case I can not do it as all fields are grey out.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case the solution are already proposed by Jurgen in the above thread

"You either need to de-activate WM again to fix these old deliveries (be very careful as no other posting must be done in that time) or you need to do table update e.g. deleting MM picking from document flow and changing the status A  to allow creation of a WM transfer order"

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My suggestion to you is check the Change log for the delivery using the below screen. The change log will give you an idea when the WM status in delivery got changed and by whom