cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Monitoring in PO 7.4 using IDOC Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

In PO7.4, I'm trying to search messages using IDOC number but it's not working. I have done persistence configuration as true for JAVA IDOC Adapter and it's working only for IDOC Adapter Monitor and not for this one.

Screenshot attached for more clarity. Please let me know how to make it work?

Thanks

mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Marco_MSD
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I've the same problem but found out that you have fill in the IDoc-number with leading zeros.

That makes the field, IMHO, not very user friendly.

Kind regards,

Marco

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I have done persistence configuration as true for JAVA IDOC Adapter and it's working only for IDOC Adapter Monitor and not for this one.

-->>your above statement is contradictory. for which scenario the search is working?

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx harish

It's working only for IDOC adapter monitor and not for message monitor - technical attributes. Please look at the screenshot attached in my first question above

thx

mike

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Do you mean to say that you are able to trace the idoc when you are going through idoc adapter monitoring but not in message monitoring??

Regards

Anupam

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Sorry for the late reply. You are absolutely right. I am able to trace the idoc when going through idoc adapter monitoring but not in message monitoring?? There is an option in advanced - technical attributes-IDOC number to search the message using IDOC number in PO message monitoring and that is not giving any results

thx

mike