cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Server - SAP HTTP error: 500 Internal Server Error Cannot prepare server info: Configuration profile for Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Greetings!!

We have installed SAP Content Server 6.40 with MaxDB 7.6 on SUSE Linux 11 SP03. And we have installed Apache 2.2.29 also. And SAP Content server, MaxDB and Apache are running in the system (Attached the screenshots for your reference).

And after that I have created a repository in ECC server but when I try to test the repository connection its showing an error "SAP HTTP error: 500 Internal Server Error Cannot prepare server info: Configuration profile for Repository ZAQGAGD" is unknown.

Can you please help with some suggestion or solution to fix this.

Regards,

Ela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Please try this SAP note: 2786364 - SAP Content Server and Cache Server 7.5 (and higher)

former_member84399
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Elan,

I have exactly the same error. Have you found a solution yet please ?

Many thanks

Andreas

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sounds like a config error in OAC0 and/or CSADMIN.

Can you post the config?

Regards, Juan

former_member84399
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

I avoided the error by setting AdminSecurity to 0 in cs.conf, restarted the Content Server, then went and created the repository in CSADMIN, sent and activated the certificate and then put

AdminSecurity back to 1, restarted the ContentServer and now the test connection works ok. Not sure if this is what I was supposed to do though. If I want to change the configuration, I would have to do the same on the Unix based Content Server running on Apache. In a Content Server I have in Windows, we have used the anonymous login functionality of IIS and we do not need a password to change the configuration from CSADMIN.

What do you think?

Thank you

Andreas

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's pretty much the same in Unix/Apache, AdminSecurity parameter is set to 1 by default.

Not sure about the anonymous logon functionality.

Regards, Juan

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos