SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual budget error at GRN level even after reconstruction of old PR and PO's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Users,

As subjected, system is checking for budget while performing GRN even after reconstruction of PR and PO's. Please suggest with any possible solutions for this error.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj

9 REPLIES 9

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the connection between budget checking and PO reconstruction? Can you please specify your problem?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eli,

Thanks for reply, we have recently implemented funds management and we have some Open POs for which GRN is pending. So we have reconstructed all open POs to bring them into budget so that system should check for budget only at PO level but still system is asking for budget while performing GRN. Please help out with possible solution.

Thanks,

Manoj

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have commitment and payment budget?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we have commitment and budget, but in budget report it is showing negative value. But the budget restriction is at PR level why it is checking for budget at GRN level.

Thanks,

Manoj

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not what I asked: do you have commitment budget and payment budget categories? In other words which FM update profile are you using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using Fund, Fund Center and Commitment Item categories.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These are FM objects, not categories. What is the value in OF37 transaction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

FM area is there in OF37

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'd say I'd suggest you to check this with the person who configured FM for you, as I cannot get details from your feedback in order to give you an answer