cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSMP Escalation Setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I removed the escalation in the Task Setting for a stage but the system is still trying to escalate. We are not using global escalation either. Can someone point out what I can check to ensure escalation setting has been correctly removed?

Thanks,

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Tcode GRFNMW_CONFIGURE, When i checked the stage task settings this is what I found:

Even though Escalation type is set to "No Escalation", Escalation Time and Escalation Agent setting still exists and did not get deleted.

Below screenshot shows the No Escalation setting in my MSMP config:

I have never made changes in directly in Tcode GRFNMW_CONFIGURE and not sure how this should be handled.

Any guidance will be mush appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Select your stage after opening the MSMP workflow configuration in Edit mode through Tcode GRFNMW_CONFIGURE_WD and click on MODIFY button and remove escalation settings there also. since you already removed escalation settings from task settings.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

In addition to what Madhu has suggested, you must save/simulate and generate the latest version to get the last change in place.

These 2 are the only way to remove escalations from the workflows.

I can see you have "runtime confg change OK" set as yes, so your all new and old workflows will not follow the escalation path.

Let us know where exactly you face escalations, if any.

Regards,

Ameet

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Madhu and Ameet. I removed the escalation setting from the stage too.

I also carried out below steps:

1) Activated escalation setting in the Task Settings and then removed / cleared the Escalation time  and agent values

2) Again removed the Escalation setting in the Task settings and saved. This removed the values from the config settings seen in TCode GRFNMW_CONFIGURE.

And of course as for any change, generated the new version.

Thanks again.