cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: TO confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to stop Transfer order generation and TO confirmation for a two different movement types respectively.

Could you please help me .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the following menu path

SPRO - Logistics Execution - Warehouse Management - Activities - Transfers - Set Up Autom. TO Creation for TRs / Posting Change Notices - Movements

select you Warehouse number along with required movement type and deactivate background process for TO creation and confirmation.

Regards,

Karna J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

No, I don't know. The only way is using TR (customizing OMLR), but at the end you have to process those TR converting them in TO.

Maybe if you provide more details about the scenario you're working on, a better recommendation will be provided. Please give some more details.

Best regards

Carlos Díaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

All movements should create TO and you must confirm them in order to reflect those movements in WM. But if you mean, that you want to avoid automatic TO creation and confirmation you could use special movements indicators.

Best regards

Carlos Díaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

THanks !! Diaz but there is way how you can stop TO generation and TO confirmation specific to movement type . DO you know this ?

THanks !!

KKV

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Carlos said, ca you give your scenario and movement types. Then we can guide.

Right now, If you do not want neither TR nor Posting Change, In the IM-WM interfaces, when you are determining your WM movement type, you will have the option of TR or Posting Change. I would suggest you to tick none. So that, you wont get neither TR nor Posting Change.  Then, you no need to create TO and Confirm.

Before taking it confirm, If you can present your scenario, we can help you better.

Regards,

Sathish