Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remove policy tags from wsdl file

fanglin_ye
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

i have a scenario SOAP -> XI/PI -> RFC. I just want remove the policy tags from wsdl file, which is generated from SA XI/PI. We are using SAP XI/PI 7.11, dual stack. I found a article http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2010/03/19/wsdl-wspolicy--what-is-it-und-how.... But my service Interface i configured in ESR is not showing up in SOAMANAGER. Could someone tell me, how to fix that Problem? thx.

best regards,
Fanglin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

fanglin_ye
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

after long time searching I found the SAP Notes 1857379. The document says at the moment there is no solution to resolve the problem in SAP PI.

best regards,

Fanglin

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fanglin,

i have a scenario SOAP -> XI/PI -> RFC. I just want remove the policy tags from wsdl file, which is generated from SA XI/PI. We are using SAP XI/PI 7.11, dual stack. I found a article http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2010/03/19/wsdl-wspolicy--what-is-it-und-how.... But my service Interface i configured in ESR is not showing up in SOAMANAGER. Could someone tell me, how to fix that Problem? thx.

In the blog comments, it says that you need to publish the service interface before it appears in PI SOAMANAGER. Did you do it? There are two ways to publish: one is in sender agreement and the other is in ESR -> service interface -> WSDL

Regards,

Mark

fanglin_ye
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

i can publish the send agreement with option "publish in SR..." in integration builder and after that the serivce Interface is in Serivce Registry BUT NOT in SOAMANAGER. What should i do? thx.

best regards,

Fanglin

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fanglin,

Sorry about that, but it looks like SOAMANAGER is only used for webservices published on the Abap side. I've also searched in our PI system and found that the service entries we have came from those using webservice sender adapter:

This is also verified when I went to tcode sicf

Regards,

Mark