cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSEIDOC9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

we recently upgraded ECC system to ERP 6.0- EHP6 . In WE09 (ECC) I can see extra parameter XI Status  XI is not active.

can anyone know what is the significance of this parameter?

Cheers

Hidayat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This value shows whether the system is configured as sender/receiver system or Integration server.

if it is configured as Integration server then it should show the status as " XI is active". (If you have PI system then execute we09 and see)

To be more clear this value is based on "ENGINE_TYPE value configured in integration engine configuration.

HUB -> XI is active

LOC -> XI is inactive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Thanks for the response.

yes , I already checked in PI system and as its integration engine the value is HUB but as you know we don't use we09 in PI and however in we09 I cant see the extra parameter XI status in PI 7.0. May be in the higher PI versions this parameter may be activated.

I did check ECC non upgraded system (ECC 6.0- SP18) engine type is maintained as LOC but in we09  I cant see the extra parameter XI status. But in the upgraded ECC system ( ERP 6.0- EHP6) engine type is maintained as LOC and in we09  I can see the extra parameter XI status.

My question is  what is the significance of this parameter and why its visible in we09?

Cheers

Hidayat