cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can i update the field VBAK-QMNUM?

former_member223090
Participant

Hi Masters, i need update the field VBAK-QMNUM in the sales orders, but i dont find the transaction to update this field, i have looked for the transaction VA02, but i dont find this field, can you please telling me where can i find this field in the sales order?.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

This field will gets updated automatically if you have Service notification as reference document to sales order.

This field is the quantity in the service notification

Flow would be

service notification (IW51)-->Sales order (VA02)

as stated by Alan, it is used with CS integration

former_member223090
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, the problem that i have is that i dont find the form to realice the relation between the service notification and the sales order, i review the tx IW51 but i have this message "Transaction IW53 not allowed for notification type ZX", I use the transaction IQS3 for the service notification, i need the field where i can do the relation beween the sales order and the service notification.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with IW23

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member223090
Participant
0 Kudos

When i try I have this error:

if i want see the service notification i use the tx, the problem is that i dont know where i can put the sales order to create the realtion between the sales order and the servcice notification.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto to either IW52/53 enter the service notification( created in IW51) goto document flow, it will display the repair order if it was created with ref to service notification.

former_member223090
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, we create the service notification in the Tx IQS1, we dont use the IW51 to create the service notification.

Thanks

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

check in the Table QMEL-QMNUM with your service notification number and Sales order number can be obtained from QMEL-VBELN

thanks

santosh

former_member223090
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vemuri, when i create the Service Notification in the tx IQS1 i dont know in wich Field i have to put the Sales Order number for that reason the field QMEL-VBELN is empty.

Thanks

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

If you want to create Sales order from IQS1, you have to setup your configuration accordingly

in the Action box settings--> under additional functions add the Sales order create Action with respective Function module to your notification type

if this setup is already available, you can see the Action box in IQS1

Alternatively you can add the notification and sales order if Sales order field is enabled in the configuration o your notification types

check field settings configuration under SPRO-->PLANT MAINTENANCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE-->MAINTENANCE AND SERVICE NOTIFICATIONS-->FIELD SETTINGS FOR NOTIFICATION TYPE (OIOL transaction code)

check for your notification whether Sales order is hide/Greyed out? enable this field and try

but only problem with this is addition is you cannot see the manually added sales order in your document flow

best approach could be through Action box configuration which can be automatically assigned

thanks

santosh

former_member223090
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vemuri, I dont find the Action Box Settings in the following image you can see that is not the field settings in the action box

Can you please help me, where can i find the additional functions in the action box to enter the sales order.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

CS Module? Maybe document flow service documents icon.